Friday, August 21, 2015

Countdown...

Today is Meet-The-Teacher Night! 

My classroom is all set, and the students are slowly trickling in. I love seeing the kids before you really get to know them. You know nothing about them other than they are on your roster. It's a great position to be in. It's all fresh. I have no idea the backgrounds or personalities my kids are coming in with, and that is what is so exciting about Monday. I can't lie...it's also the one thing that causes a lot of anxiety. A lot of unknown. However, if I can follow my strict plan I have set for next week - my students and I will have an awesome year!!

That's kind of nerve racking too though...knowing that next week will determine how the rest of my year goes...

We'll see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment